LAHORE ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED (LESCO) JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN LESCO The Lahore Electric Supply Company Limited (LESCO), incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984, is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). LESCO is licensed to distribute and supply electricity to its consumers, currently more than 5.5 million, within defined geographical areas of Lahore, Kasur, Sheikhupura, Okara and Nankana Districts. The Company is seeking the services of dynamic qualified professionals with relevant experience for following positions purely on performance based extendable contracts not to be regularized in future.
- Manager (Organizational Development)
- Deputy Manager (CM & Organizational Development)
- Deputy Manager (Compensation & Benefit)
- Deputy Manager (Confidential & Dispute Resolution)
- Assistant Manager (Recruitment & Election)
- Assistant Manager (HRIS)
- To contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the LESCO’s HR strategy for integration of organizational development initiatives with strategic and business goals.
- To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions;
- To formulate initiatives / plans which foster a high performance culture to inculcate culture of learning, continuous improvement and diversity.
- To support specific performance improvement initiatives, through the implementation of behavioral competency framework and 360 degree feedback process.
- Oversee, provide, and manage appropriate performance management instruments, procedures and criteria, to support methods of effective instruction and student performance
Qualification & Experience:
- BBA (Hons.) / MBA / MPA / MBIT / MHRM / Master Degree in Management Sciences / Organizational Management / Development from reputable HEC recognized universities.
- M.Phil. in Management Sciences / HR / Public policy / OD Certification / membership of the CIPD will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10-Years’ experience with at least five years’ organizational development, performance management, or professional development experience (Preference will be given to the person who have worked on development of systems & Procedures).
- Power Sector Experience will be an added advantage.
- Up to 50 years as on closing date Of Application.
How To Apply for LESCO Jobs:
Application forms are available on LESCO website. Applications should be submitted through internet on LESCO website www.lesco.gov.pk as well as through post on following address along with detailed CV, attested copies of testimonials, Experience certificates, three references and a recent photograph.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com